Introduction to popular scripting language of the web.
- It cannot direct access to hardwares such as mouse, keyboard, printer, scanner, webcam, etc.
- It cannot run any application outside the browser.
- It cannot change the URL displayed by the browser.
- It cannot change the browser history.
- It cannot direct access to database system.
- It cannot sent the email.
- It cannot encrypt/decrypt.
- It cannot protect your page source or images.
- It cannot use multiple threads.
- It cannot close a window if it didn't open it.
- It cannot access web pages hosted on another domain.
blog comments powered by